Wednesday, July 30, 2008


the given name is muhammad khairi bin zainal and people call me khairi n whatever they want to...

im very happy with myself coz i think im the luckiest guy on earth..hahha..


bcoz i have a very happy family and a bunch of loyal frens..

my hometown is in ayer keroh, melaka,,but rite now im staying in sunway 4 study purpose..^^


im the youngest in my family with 3 elder brothers...


rite now im studying in taylor's adp majoring in actuarial science...quite tough tough.


my hobby is,,,listening music, taking pics, and looking for new xtvties,,technologies, swimming..


i love to hang out n shopping too..


if i hv the money to spend..


one of the most important part of me is,,i think i have two personality..most of my frens are saying that too..\


dats bcoz smtime i can be very good to anyone but sumtime i can be very irritating..sorry 4 dat ya,.


dun forget to add me on myspace, facebook and friendster..if want to ask me more, see me on msn


khairi_f20@hotmail.com

keep reading..hahah,thnx for dropping bye

No comments: